If you feel like Christmas is nearing and you’re still a bit stuck for present ideas – have no fear! We’ve put together a guide of perfect Christmas gifts for her from £8 to £100. There’s a broad range of options that are sure to add a touch of luxury to every stocking.
Gift giving is a tradition that signifies how grateful we are for the role our loved ones play in our lives, which is why there’s a huge pressure to get it right each year – but with pressure comes panic. If like us you have a busy schedule filled with work and family commitments, it’s hard to find the time to browse for the perfect gift for that special lady in your life. We’ve chosen twelve options from some of our favourite retailers we’re sure she’ll love, so you can spend less time browsing and more time drinking mulled wine!
Gifts under £20
- Lucy Quartermaine Cloud Ring – £20 | A simple but beautiful ring from the Lucy Quartermaine collection. This affordable stocking filler that looks great mix and matched with other jewellery pieces. Comes packaged in Lucy Quartermaine logo gift box.
- Forest and Co Art deco cocktail glasses – £18 | The art deco era is a major source of inspiration for Lucy Quartermaine. We love these stylish art deco inspired glasses from The Forest and Co. They’re slender and strong and the perfect shape to add a touch of glamour to any evening tipple.
- The little book of Hygge, by Meik Wiking – £7.99 Crowned as one of the happiest nations in the world, if anyone knows how to live well it’s the people of Denmark. This lovely book by Meik Wiking explores how to get ‘hygge’ (pronounced hoo-ga) and transform your home/life in a happy and cosy haven. Especially appropriate at Christmas.
- Katie Loxton – Personalised Clutch Bag, Perfect Pouch ‘One In A Million.’ £16.99 | These magical clutch bags will make an effortless addition to any Christmas party outfit. They come in a range of complimentary colours and can even be personalised – they also look far more expensive than their retail price. What’s not to love?
Gifts under £50
1.Oliver Bonas , The Artisan Gin Makers Kit – £30 | It’s undeniable – gin is having a moment. With bars popping up all over the UK dedicated to the juniper-based spirit – it’s hard not to indulge. If like us, your loved one is partialto a cheeky G&T, why not gift them the ultimate gin lover’s treat? A set to experiment with making your own!
2. L’occitane – Nourishing Shea Butter Collection – £49 | Every one likes to be pampered, and when it comes to organic skincare and bathing, Loccitane is a great mid-range choice.
3. Lucy Quartermaine – hoops in 3 finishes. £50.00 | These hoops are chic and simple. Perfect for the modern fashionista.
4. Luna Patchwork Scarf – White Stuff £37.50 | If last year’s anything to go by the worst of the weather is still very much ahead of us sigh. Why not give the gift of warmth this Christmas with this whimsical celestial scarf from White Stuff?
Gifts Under £100
- Urban outfitters – Crosley Cruiser Dusky Pink Record Player – £89 | This dreamy rose gold Crosley record player is perfect for any music lover and is also extremely easy on the eye. It would make a tasteful addition to any en-trend living room.
- Lucy Quartermaine, Art Deco Triple Layer Pendant – 18ct Rose Gold Vermeil – £80 | Set in Swarofski crystals, this sparkly necklace is a timeless classic that will help the special lady in your life stand out from the crowd.
3. Treat her to a break away. There are lots of exclusive offers and gift vouchers under £100 at www.spabreaks.com that would make the perfect thank you for her hard work all yea
- GHD air hairdyer – £99 at John Lewis | This is the first professional hairdryer by GHD and it’s just as impressive as it’s other counterparts. Gifting this to your loved one will allow them to have salon standard blow dries from the comfort of their own home!
And that concludes our gift guide! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Don’t forget to share your photos with us on our social channels. Just use #MyLucyQ to show off your favourite jewellery from any of Lucy Quartermaine’s collections.
‘Life is too short to wear boring jewellery’
The Lucy Quartermaine Team x